This option will reset the home page of Snug’d restoring closed widgets and categories.

Reset Snug’d homepage

98% of Green Labeled Products are Actually Greenwashed

green-productAccording to TerraChoice Environmental Marketing, only 2% of products labeling themselves as green are completely legit in their claims. The remaining 98%, not so much. The remainder commit “greenwashing” sins, that is they mislead consumers about the environmental benefits of a product or the practices of a company, said TerraChoice, which runs the Canadian government’s eco-labeling program. Full Story : Treehugger.com….


Related Posts :

Comments are closed.